General Terms and Conditions Seba Caffe (GTC)
The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services. Deviating regulations of the contractual partner are hereby expressly contradicted. All ancillary agreements require our written confirmation.
SEBA CAFFE is entitled to change or supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time.
- formation of the contract
By sending an order to SEBA CAFFE, the customer submits a legally binding offer within the meaning of § 145 BGB – aimed at the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods or services contained in the shopping cart. The customer will receive confirmation of receipt of the order by email. If SEBA CAFFE accepts this offer, the contract with SEBA CAFFE is concluded. Acceptance is subject to the availability of the ordered goods or service. A declaration of acceptance towards the customer by the company SEBA CAFFE is not necessary, in the sense of §151 S. 1 BGB the customer waives this. If the customer’s offer cannot be accepted by SEBA CAFFE, the customer will be informed of this electronically within 3 days of the conclusion of the contract.
- payment and delivery
SEBA CAFFE only accepts payment methods that are displayed to the customer during the ordering process. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately via advance payment / credit card, but no later than 7 days after conclusion of the contract.
The goods are delivered within 48 hours on working days after receipt of payment.
In principle, our stated prices apply, which are shown in the sense of including the statutory value added tax. They are authoritative for all goods and other services.
- withdrawal, revocation
(1) Irrespective of any claims for damages, in the event of partial withdrawal, partial services already rendered are to be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the contract.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of Section 1 (2) have a right of withdrawal. Please refer to the cancellation policy below for details.
7. Release from Liability
(1) Seba Caffe is only liable for damage other than injury to life, body and health if this damage is based on intentional or grossly negligent action or on culpable violation of a material contractual obligation by Seba Caffe or its vicarious agents. An obligation is essential to the contract, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the buyer can regularly rely. Any further liability for damages is excluded. Claims from a guarantee given by Seba Caffe for the quality of the purchased item and the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(2) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. We are therefore not liable for the availability of our range of goods at all times.
The place of performance and place of jurisdiction for merchants is the registered office of SEBA CAFFE.
It is only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.